- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (About 9 full/long crackers — just throw them in a gallon bag, zip, and crush with a rolling pin.)
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
** Crumbly Cookie’s original recipe called for only 1 block of cream cheese and 1 cup of cream, but that didn’t fill my pie dish all the way and I wanted a really thick/deep-dish pie, so I doubled the recipe.
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream + 1 tbsp
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 carton strawberries, sliced into thirds or halves
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until a crumbly, moist mixture forms.
- Gently but firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom/sides of a pie dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- ** This is the only baking that you need to do for this recipe, so don’t forget to turn the oven off!
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixture to beat your cream until it holds firm peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture to lighten it, then add the rest. Gently fold until evenly incorporated and smooth.
- Spoon filling into your cooled pie crust, and spread it out in an even layer.
- Layer sliced strawberries in an overlapping rows around the top of the cream.
- Melt chocolate + 1 tbsp cream, and stir until smooth and liquid. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the strawberries.
- Stick the pie in the fridge for a few hours to allow the creamy filling to firm up.
- Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- ** Strawberries go fast, so this won’t keep very long. Try to eat everything within 3-5 days.