- (Makes 18 muffins)
- 1½ sticks of butter (12 tbs), room temperature
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup of milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2½ cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cups of white chocolate chips (for sprinkling on top)
Print a Coupon for Fortify™ Probiotics
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In the large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat on low speed until just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup until almost full (but not completely.)
- Sprinkle the muffins with white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
2 cups (500 mL) Bisquick* Mix
1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate baking chips
1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
2/3 cup (150 mL) milk
2 tbsp. (25 mL) vegetable oil
1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or non-stick cooking spray, or place paper baking cup in each muffin cup.
- In large bowl, stir all ingredients except raspberries just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.
*note you can drizzle white chocolate over muffin once cooled
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, egg and sugars. Blend until smooth. (I used my handmixer)
- Add the milk, slowly, until totally smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk flours, baking powder and salt. Add chocolate chips.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake until puffed up and firm on top, about 10 – 15 minutes. They should be a slight golden brown.