- (Makes 18 muffins)
- 1½ sticks of butter (12 tbs), room temperature
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup of milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2½ cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cups of white chocolate chips (for sprinkling on top)
Print a Coupon for Fortify™ Probiotics
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In the large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat on low speed until just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup until almost full (but not completely.)
- Sprinkle the muffins with white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick, inserted in the center, comes out clean.