1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, egg and sugars. Blend until smooth. (I used my handmixer)
- Add the milk, slowly, until totally smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk flours, baking powder and salt. Add chocolate chips.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake until puffed up and firm on top, about 10 – 15 minutes. They should be a slight golden brown.