- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt1/2 cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 5 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium very ripe)
- ¾ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter in medium bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mixing after each addition.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla.Mix in mashed bananas. Mix in flour mixture until evenly moistened. Do not overmix. Stir in blueberries and coconut
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan. Remove loaf to rack to cool.