- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Grill with Beef
- Brown the ground beef, garlic, and onion. Drain. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir in the pizza sauce and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Take the biscuits and split each one in two. Press biscuits onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons meat mixture into the center of each cup. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 3 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.