- 1 lb pizza dough, room temperature
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese (use more if you’d like!)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz pepperoni
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Print a Coupon for Fortify™ Probiotics
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle on a lightly floured large cutting board.
- Combine the garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Sprinkle about half of the seasoning blend onto the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on one half of the dough and top it with the pepperoni. If you are using mini pepperoni, you can leave it whole. If you’re using full-size pepperoni, you’ll want to cut them into quarters.
- Fold the side of the dough without the pepperoni on it over to the other side, covering the filing.
- Use a sharp knife or a pizza cutter to cut the dough into thin strips. You’ll get about 12 strips out of one pound of dough. Twist the strips a few times and press down on the ends to keep them closed.
- Brush the tops of the twists with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Place the twists on a parchment-lined baking sheet, seasoned side down.
- Brush the other side of the twists with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning blend again.
- Bake for 8 to10 minutes or until twists are golden brown.
- Serve with marinara or ranch dressing.