- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mini pepperoni + few extra for topping
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese, for topping
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, for topping
- Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade Marinara Sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine milk, vegetable oil, egg, and granulated sugar; whisk together. Fold in the cheddar cheese and mini pepperonis.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and a few extra mini pepperonis.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow the bread to cool for 15 minutes, then remove from loaf pan. Slice and serve with marinara sauce.