- 2 cups cooked and prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound of cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces evenly-cubed Velveeta cheese
- Oil for frying
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- In a food processor (or by hand), crumble the bacon into a bread crumb consistency.
- In a medium bowl, combine the prepared macaroni and cheese, flour and crumbled bacon until blended. Then, add the Panko to a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Take approximately 1 tablespoon of the mac and cheese mixture, roll into a ball and add 1 Velveeta cube to the center. Make sure it’s sealed up tightly and coat it in the Panko.
- Place them into the freezer while the oil heats up to 350-360 degrees F.
- Fry the mac and cheese bombs one at a time until golden on all sides.
- Take them out of the deep fryer, and let them cool enough to eat.
- Serve them on a platter while still hot and melty.