- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Biscuits (I recommend avoiding the grands they can come out doughy)
- ½ cup melted Butter
- Cheddar cheese (Or Velveeta cheese will work)
- A 9″ round cake pan
- Pour half the melted butter into the cake pan
- Cut your cheese into cubes to fit in the biscuits.
- Pop open the Biscuits and stuff each one with a cube or 2 of the cheese.
- Roll the dough the into a ball around the cheese
- Place the stuffed dough into the buttered pan.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of the dough
- Place the pan on top of a cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 12 minutes if they start to brown to much then cover with foil!