1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
8 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
1 can tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes (optional)
1 c. shredded cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and
diced tomatoes. Simmer…
- In a Glass 9 Inch x 13 Dish , press out crescent rolls and
roll them to form crust.
- Here comes the Dairy!!! Layer hamburger mixture, sour
cream and then cheese. Or wait to put on the sour cream till the end
- Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Enjoy!