- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs (I’m going to try a full cup next time I make this)
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (I used the ones with basil and oregano flavoring)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and ketchup. Add in the Italian-style seasoning, oregano, basil, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and cheese. Press into a 9×5 inch loaf pan, and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.