- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup sprinkles, divided
- 1/2 cup (from a 14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Add cake mix, butter, and egg to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix until a thick dough forms. Add 1/3 cup sprinkles and stir until incorporated.
- Press about 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and remaining 1/3 cup sprinkles. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Separate remaining dough into small balls and evenly space over the top of the bars. Press down to flatten.
- Bake bars for about 30 minutes, or until they just begin to brown. Cool completely before slicing, otherwise the mixture will be too gooey to cut. Optional: eat straight from pan with a fork.