Prep Time: 25 mins (includes soaking time)
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yields: 6 servings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloin
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt (I use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt)
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 stick butter (or 1/4 cup)
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc (optional)
- Place thawed chicken breasts in a bowl of buttermilk and let soak 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine and mix thoroughly flour, salt, Season All, pepper, and Paprika in a gallon-size Ziploc bag or bowl.
- Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9- x 13-inch pan. Melt butter in preheated oven.
- Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan with cooking spray, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece in flour mixture. Either shake in the bag until coated or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
- Place each piece of chicken in the preheated pan
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn each piece of chicken over and continue baking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.